Upcoming Live ALA Webinars
Examining Lighting Layouts for Every Customers and Credit Card Processing
Join Peter Romaniello, IALD, of Conceptual Lighting, LLC, April 12, 2022, at 11 a.m., Central Time, for a live webinar with the American Lighting Association. Learn more about the course below and click here to register. The cost is $29 per participant and the webinar is worth 1 CLC Credit Hour.
How to create the perfect lighting layout for every customer
As lighting professionals, we are often confronted with diverse customer needs and interests. In this webinar learn how to specify the various options available to different types of clients and how to properly lay out a lighting plan to fit every need.
In this webinar you will learn how to:
- Work with different client expectations and determine the best lighting solution for them,
- Analyze how to properly lay out the room, and
- Examine the various types of fixtures that can be used for each need.
On April 5, 2022, join President of Merchant Advocate Ventures Jeff Shavitz, for free webinar detailing the ins and outs of credit card processing and how you can save on processing fees. Register for the webinar here.
The Hidden Fees of Credit Card Processing
As we become a cashless society, accepting credit cards as a form of payment is growing exponentially in your company. Did you know that your credit card processing program could be costing you more than it should? Jeff will share impactful information about processing with immediate take-away value to increase your bottom-line profitability.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- How to develop the most efficient merchant services program,
- Why B2B transactions are different from B2C transactions,
- How to reduce fees without changing your processor or banking relationship,
- Why some card types are more expensive,
- The importance of breach protection and PCI compliance,
- How to read between the lines of complicated monthly statements and the tactics used by processors to bury fees in the statements, and
- Actionable steps to reduce your payment processing fees.