Part of ALA’s mission is to increase awareness of the importance of high-quality lighting, ceiling fan and control products, as well as the value of the showroom channel of distribution, among consumers, interior designers and builders. To support these efforts, the association developed the BiNational Advertising and Public Relations Program. This program is independently funded by ALA-member donations and focuses on producing consumer-driven content to support ALA’s efforts.
In 2021, the BiNational Advertising and Public Relations Program will support ALA’s efforts through the following activities and initiatives:
- Partner with Meredith Publishing/Better Homes & Gardens to produce Lighting magazine and a series of lighting trends videos
- Produce blog posts on ALA’s consumer-facing website, ALALighting.com
- Maintain active social media accounts on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and Twitter
- Write and distribute feature media stories
- Distribute Bright Ideas e-newsletter to ALA’s database of qualified consumer leads
- Continually update ALA’s online showroom locator
- Promote the ALA website as the go-to resource for lighting information
All of ALA’s marketing, advertising and communications materials are designed to support ALA-members. Throughout the year, the association will promote its content and marketing efforts to membership as resources to share with their customers. ALA members are encouraged to repurpose and share ALA’s content through their websites, social media, email marketing and in-store communications.
BACK TO ACTION AGENDA HOMEPAGE