Lighting Associate #6:Outdoor and Landscape Lighting
This course is part of a 10-webinar series of courses. After completing all 10 courses ALA members will be granted access to the Lighting Associate Final Exam. Upon passing the final exam consisting of 50 questions, 80% passing grade the applicant will earn the Lighting Associate designation (LA). Recertification is required - 2 hours of CEU credit every 2 years and $30 recertification fee.
1. Light, Light Sources and Color
2. Electricity and Luminaires
3. Solid State (LED) Lighting
4. Recessed Lighting
5. Track Lighting & LED Tape
6. Outdoor and Landscape Lighting
7. Ceiling Fans
8. Lighting Controls
9. Lighting Plans and Kitchen, Pantry, and Dining Lighting
10. Living, Foyer, Bath, Bedroom, and Closet Lighting
**Bonus Course – The Future of Lighting
To proceed with this course please click on the "Register" link.
You need to be logged in to register for a course. Please
to log in or create an account