Mkt- Connected Lighting – Lunch and Learn
: Peter Romaniello, IALD
Connected Lighting – Lunch and Learn
Instructor: Peter Romaniello, IALD | Owner, Conceptual Lighting, LLC
Time: 12 – 1 p.m.
About this seminar:
Connected Lighting has become one of the more popular industry buzz words since society has shifted to an overall connected lifestyle. This can mean different things to different clients/customers. During this seminar, Romaniello will discuss lighting professional’s role as a guide to the right solution that will meet customers’ needs. The seminar will address:
- How to identify a client’s needs and expectations
- The difference between a simple solution, like an Alexa enabled device, and a full-blown control system
- Who is in charge of setting up/programming devices after they are sold
- Whether a showroom/office is set up to address issues after sale
- Some of the current technologies that are available, and whether there is a direct correlation between cost and quality
To proceed with this course please click on the "Register" link.
You need to be logged in to register for a course. Please
to log in or create an account