These vouchers can be purchased in bulk, and assigned to indivudual students at a later date. Buy courses here if you are a training manager buying for several students.
If you want to purchase courses just for yourself, save an extra step by buying an individual course at this link, or save money buy purchasing the bundle of all 10 courses at this link.
Each course is 35- 45 minutes in length. This 10 course program covers the fundamentals of lighting. The courses are available and can be accessed anytime online.
You must purchase and complete each of the 10 courses listed below to be enrolled in the Lighting Associate Final Exam.
1. Fundamentals of Lighting and Electricity
2. Introduction to Light Sources
3. Introduction to Decorative Lighting
4. Introduction to Recessed Lighting
5. Introduction to Track Lighting
6. Introduction to Ceiling Fans
7. Introduction to Energy Efficient Lighting
8. Introduction to Outdoor and Landscape Lighting
9. Introduction to Dimming and Lighting Controls
10. Introduction to Kitchen and Bath Lighting
With a passing grade of 80% you will earn the Lighting Associate accreditation.
**Exam is only available for ALA Members