Manufacturer Photography Submissions
ALA uses your photographs in blogs, Insagram, email newsletters, and in Lighting magazine. Only ALA members who support the ALA BiNational Advertising & PR Program or advertise in Lighting may submit images for possible use.
- Digital format
- A minimum of 300 dpi resolution
- Clearly label each image and include the product name.
- Send to Lighting.Submissions@meredith.com. You will receive a response indicating receipt of your submission.
- Send large images or a large batch of images via Dropbox, WeTransfer, or your own FTP.
- Short descriptions or links to resource information are helpful.
- Include the completed Manufacturer Information form.
- All room images should show beautifully designed rooms that feature realistic lighting.
- People in photographs are acceptable.
- Please submit a variety of lighting types, including:
- Ceiling fans
- Ceiling fixtures
- Weather-resistant fixtures
- Mini lights
- Portable lamps
- Controls and bulbs (all types, including smart home) Possible featured
Possible featured rooms:
- Media rooms
- Living spaces
- Dining spaces
- Outdoor spaces
- Specialty spaces: mudrooms, crafts rooms, closets, pantries, garages, libraries, foyers, playrooms, sunrooms, laundry rooms, etc.
1. Contact (name, phone, email) for editorial/product questions: _________________________________
2. Resources listing information (Consumer contact for your company):
• Company name: ___________________________________________________________________
• Company website: _________________________________________________________________
• Company consumer phone number: ___________________________________________________
Images are accepted from supporters of the ALA BiNational Ad & PR Program and Lighting advertisers.